This Policy applies to information we collect on our website (www.olivegroves.sg), its subdomains or in the course of our normal business operations, about:
- visitors to our website (the “Site”);
- people who register their emails with us; and
- people who create an account on our website.
By accessing the Site and/or providing personal data to Olive Groves, you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Olive Groves in accordance with this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Site or provide your personal data to Olive Groves.
Olive Groves does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from those below the age of 18, or knowingly allow such persons to register an account with Olive Groves. If you are under 18, please do not use the Site or attempt to register an account or send any personal data about yourself to us.
- Information collected from all visitors to our website
- How do we use your data?
Generally, we collect personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalise and improve our services and your user and customer experience with Olive Groves. Personal data collected by Olive Groves may be used:
- to process, record, monitor and fulfil your orders and deliveries;
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
- to communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests;
- to improve our products or services;
- to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
- to conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- to customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site and customer experience with us;
- to update and back-up our records;
- to reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- to comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
- for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
- How we protect your information
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to contact[at]olivegroves.sg or send us a letter to our corporate address. We may take some time to extract your data and reply.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Olive Groves changes, for example if you change your email address, name, billing address or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to contact[at]olivegroves.sg. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Links to other websites
- Sale of business
If Olive Groves’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- How to contact us